Schoology is a learning management system, which is a secure software or web-based application used by teachers to provide students and parents access to the instructional content used in their classrooms. It is not a source to view official student grades, although some assignments and assessment grades may be recorded in Schoology. To access official student grades and other records, please log into Skyward Family Access. Teachers use Schoology to create a class portfolio which provides information about their class(es), instructional syllabus (Middle School), class discussions, assignments and assessments, class calendar, and other resources. Schoology creates a collaborative learning environment for teachers and students to interactively engage in learning. For more information on Schoology, please review this introductory video: http://tinyurl.com/whatschoology
Directions to Log On to Schoology
If you don’t already have a Schoology account, go to https://app.schoology.com/register.php and click Parent.
- Enter your Access Code. This is a 12-digit code in xxxx-xxxx-xxxx format that you are able to access in your Skyward Family Access account.
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Click Register to complete.
- When you use a Parent Access Code to create an account, you are automatically associated to your child. You can add additional children to your account using the Add Child button.
Note: If your children attend different schools that are not in the same district (or are not part of the same Schoology Enterprise account), you will receive an error message if you attempt to use the Add Child button to link your account to theirs. You will have to access those external accounts separately.
- What is Schoology?
- What can parents see in Schoology?
- Why can't I see my student's submitted work in Schoology?
- What is the difference between Schoology and Skyward?
- Can I use Schoology on a mobile device or tablet?
- What is the WAAG (Week at a Glance)?
- Why can't I see my child's grades in Schoology?
- I have multiple children in the District. Can I view all of my children under my Schoology account?
- Need additional assistance?